For any changes or additions to information, please let us know at email@example.com
NO. 46 / GAMETIME STARS GOLD 2020 – SMITH
Another strong program from the strong Gametime Stars organization, Smith’s team played a tough summer of competition that was highlighted by participation in the Colorado Fireworks (17th), JO Cup (17th), and USA Elite Select (13th). Gold 2020 has disbanded with half of 2018’s team joining the 18U Williams team. It will be exciting to watch this new team compete together in 2019.
- Katelynn Carwile (2020 P/1B) Oklahoma State
- Zadie LaValley (2020 C/Corner) Tulsa
- Chelsea Spain (2020 MIF/UTL) Northwestern Statee
- Macenzie Ruth (2020 OF/UTL) Uncommitted
- M’Kayla Hillman (2019 RHP/1B) Rogers State University
- Anjelica Gonzalez (2019 Corner/UTL) Texas at Arlington
- Kayla Mantooth (2020 OF/UTL) Uncommitted
NO. 47 / HATTERS GOLD
A small market program, Hatters Gold has always put fourth a strong team and placed some big name recruits at big schools throughout its existence. A 25th place finish at the JO Cup lands the Hatters on our Super 60 list!
- Contacted for roster but no response returned. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit!
NO. 48 / LADY GATORS
Another smaller market team out of the state of Florida, the Lady Gators have one team at each of the 18U, 16U, and 14U levels. Often competitive year in and year out, the 16U Lady Gators capped another successful summer with a 17th place finish at the JO Cup.
- Cassidy Curd (2022 P/1B) UCF
- Carolyn Von Werne (2020 1B/OF) St. John’s
- Taylor Milton (2021 P/3B/UTL) Uncommitted
- Olivia Black (2022 CF) Uncommitted
- Hadley Hines (2021 1B/P) Uncommitted
- Danielle Deaton (2020 P) Uncommitted
NO. 49 / LOUISVILLE LADY SLUGGERS – SWIDERSKI
A fun, close knit team the Lady Sluggers’ summer was capped off with a strong 9th place finish at Jo Cup. From the team’s Facebook page, “The 01 Lady Sluggers-Swiderski team’s summer season came to an end in the early morning hours! These young women faced the top teams in the country this year and proved they were one of them! The highlights of the summer were getting chosen to play in the Power Pool at the TCS Fireworks Tournament in CO and finishing 3rd in the Invite only-Top Gun Invitational in KC. Lastly, we proved this team’s talent and perseverance by finishing 5th in the 2018 Junior Olympic Cup, comprised of the top 32 teams in the country. These ladies are the true definition of team and scratch, bite, and crawl their way through the last inning of every game. So honored to have this group of young ladies and look forward to next year! Go Sluggers!!!”
This year, the Sluggers welcome new and talented faces!
– 2020 grad Riley Eagan-can play any infield position, strong arm and consistent glove, hits with power and drives in runs-uncommitted
– 2020 grad Lauren Youngblood- utility infielder with quick feet good hands. Excellent hitter who will add some extra base hits and speed to our line up.
– 2019 grad Taylor McCray – brings great power to an already explosive line-up. Home run threat every at bat. Plays first base. St. Leo commit.
– 2019 grad Katie Franklin RHP with good speed and good movement- uncommitted.
– 2020 Kelsie Hardester- RHP- loves to compete, workhorse of the pitching staff. Can throw a lot of innings and keep you in the game. Uncommitted.
- Kayla Swiderski (2019 SS) Uncommitted -good hands and footwork, consistent hitter with some power from the left side of the plate.
- Liz Lynchard (2019 LHP) Rhode Island – good movement- clean up hitter with good power.
- Allison Shakiba (2019 CF) Rockhurst – two hole hitter, great athleticism and constant power from the left side of the plate.
- Kelby Robinson (2020 OF) Uncommitted – left handed slapper, crazy speed in the field and on base. She is the spark in the lineup.
“Excited about the way this group of selfless young ladies have come together and bonded as a team so quickly,” said Coach Swiderski. “They work very hard at practice and just don’t quit. They are hungry as players to learn, get stronger and quicker. They love to compete. Also proud of who they are as people and the work they do in the classroom … In 2019, you can expect to see a very solid team firing on all cylinders. Look for the Louisville Lady Sluggers to score a lot of runs, with a strong athletic defense, and consistent pitching. They will be fun to watch. Go Sluggers!”
NO. 50 / MIDWEST SPEED 02 GOLD – WAGNER
Based out of Minnesota, Midwest Speed challenged itself with a highly competitive summer schedule including an appearance at PGF, Colorado IDT (33rd), and USA Elite Select (13th). The Speed organization is continuing to develop and make a name for itself across the country, keep an eye on them going forward!
- Kennedy Buckman – Augustana
- Jenna Beckstrom (2020 MIF/C) Minnesota
- Sydney Schwartz (2022 P/3B/1B) Uncommitted
- Autumn Reid (2020 UTL) Uncommitted
- Kaitlyn Young (2020 P/1B Uncommitted